PQ DVD to Apple Tv Video Converter Suite
PQ DVD to Apple TV Video Converter Suite is a One-Click, All-In-One solution to convert DVD to Apple TV, Tivo, DivX, Xvid, MPEG, WMV. AVI to RealMedia, etc to Apple TV.
Store and watch DVD movies, TVs, home videos on your Apple TV - a new way to entertain in your living room.
- Convert DVD to Apple TV in One Click.
- Up to 4x faster than other software.
- Fully optimized for Dual Core, Hyper-Thread processor.
- Optimized for Processor(SSE2/SSE/MMX/3DNow!) and Graphics Card Acceleration.
- Dolby, DTS Surround audio support.
- High quality video in H.264 and MPEG-4 format.
- Easy video crop and aspect ratio adjustment.
- Subtitle and audio language change through DVD menu.
- Easy video splitting, customizing video quality and size before conversion.
- Convert DVD, Tivo, DivX/XviD, AVI, WMV, MPG/MPEG, dat(VCD), rm, rmvb, VOB, dvr-ms, MOV, etc to Apple TV.
Software runs on PC (Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP). (No Mac OS version has been planed yet) A standard DVD-ROM drive is required to rip DVD to Apple TV. iTunes software required to copy/sync MP4 video files to Apple TV.
Apple TV Spec : Storage : 40G; Colors : White;
Guide:PQ DVD to iPod Video Suite supports high quality 640x480 H.264 and MPEG4 video. It is the first iPod video converter that converts 640x480 H.264 iPod Video. With this setting, you can connect iPod video to TV and enjoy the same picuture quality as if it was from the original DVD.
A reviewer from Edinbourg, US, 2008-12-19 12:06:31
“It is a really smart software that just two or three clicks completes the task of video conversion. It's user-friendly interface makes you nearly addicted to it; and when you're converting a full-length movie, you can just go to sleep ,let your computer do all the jobs and automatically shutdown when all jobs are done.”
A reviewer from Oxford, England, 2008-11-30 3:28:34
"I used the previous version with great success. This is even better! So easy to use, very quick transfer times and superb compression - it's possible to fit 3 full-length movies onto my Apple TV, and now. I can spend many an hour watching movies that I want to see in privacy on planes & trains! Just make sure you have a spare battery!"