PQ DVD to Zune Video Suite
PQ DVD to Zune Video Converter Suite is an All-In-One solution to convert DVD to Zune; WMV, Tivo, DivX/Xvid, AVI, MPEG, RealMedia to Zune video format, and it’s powerful and easy-to-use, enabling you to rip DVD to Zune video and audio formats with unparalleled quality and speed, and its multiple settings also suffices you to customize any segment, target subtitle and audio track that you exactly
want in your Zune. It has been the obsession of millions of Zune users since it was originated.
Take your Zune, and watch DVD movies, TV shows, home and family videos on the go. Experience a whole new lifestyle.
- 1-click DVD to Zune Video conversion.
- Up to 4x faster conversion speed.
- Optimized for Dual Core, Hyper-Thread processors. Support dual 100% CPU usage in high quality video conversion.
- Optimized for SSE2/SSE/MMX/3DNow! With graphics acceleration.
- Dolby, DTS Surround audio support.
- High quality video in WMV, H.264 and MPEG-4 format.
- Support 320x240, 640x480 resolutions.
- Video crop and aspect ratio adjustment.
- Subtitle and audio language support in DVD menu.
- Easy video splitting, customizing video quality and size before conversion.
- Convert DVD, Tivo, DivX/XviD, AVI, WMV, MPG, MPEG, dat(VCD), rm, rmvb, VOB, MOV, dvr-ms, etc to Zune videos.
Software runs on PC (Microsoft Windows 98/ME/NT/2000/XP). DVD movie conversion requires a standard DVD-ROM.
Zune Hardware Specification:
CPU: Freescale i.MX31L processor; ARM Core, FPU
RAM: 64 MByte
FM Tuner: Yes
TV out: Yes
Battery: Li-Ion battery 3.7V / 800 mAh
Hard Disk: Toshiba 30 GB hard disk, 1.8"
Guide:PQ DVD to iPod Video Suite supports high quality 640x480 H.264 and MPEG4 video. It is the first iPod video converter that converts 640x480 H.264 iPod Video. With this setting, you can connect iPod video to TV and enjoy the same picuture quality as if it was from the original DVD.
A reviewer from New Haven, Connecticut, 2008-12-19 18:36:02
"This product really works! I strongly recommend you make movie clips of your favorite scenes that you can watch on the go :-) A 5-minute clip will be about 10MB with acceptable viewing quality, so you can certainly do a lot, even with a small memory card. Everyone I've shown my movies to immediately wants to get a ZUNE or PQ DVD to Zune Converter, if they don't already have one. One of the best reasons to own one!"
A reviewer from Chicago, 2008-11-30 9:58:27
"Finally, a program that actually allows me to watch ALL my DVDs (including the commercial ones which I paid for) on my Zune. All the other programs I tried only worked some of the time. This one has given me no problems, and it's very easy to use. Thank you!"