Support › iPod Video - Getting Started
1. Install and run "PQ DVD to iPod Video Converter" on your PC.
2. Click "Open ..." button to open a video file or DVD disc. Wait for the movie to start playing in the preview window.
3. When movie starts, click "Recording it" button. (You can change output file size, audio quality etc, before recording).
4. When the process finishes, launch iTunes 6, add the recorded file into the library and update iPod (under iTunes' File menu).
1. How to fast forward/backward video in iPod?
Press iPod's center button. Then scroll and seek to the position you wish. Wait for the scroll bar to disappear.
2. How do I slightly adjust the current video position in PQ-DVD for iPod Video?
You can use left/right arrow key to adjust the current movie position instead of dragging the movie position bar.
3. If you use Nero 6 DVD decoders, you can update to its latest version for best performance.
* Please read the above Troubleshootings/FAQ section first, before contacting support.
* Describe your problem in detail and how to re-produce it so that we can better assist you.